Due to current weather conditions, we are experiencing high volumes of site closures. We are working diligently to contact all affected candidates by email and phone. We thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.
Certified Islamic Bankers
CIB Program is designed by Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI) to enhance the professional potentials of Islamic banking professionals as well as those who wish to build their career within the Islamic financial industry all over the world.
Applying for CIB certification is available for all professionals working within the Islamic banking, finance and investment pool.
Holding the CIB designation means for professionals various privileges that can be briefed as follows:
- Acquiring the Islamic Banker’s identity
- Gaining recognition within the Islamic Financial Industry
- Facilitate your professional development towards a prosperous career
- Through CIB, you will join the pool of CIBs to communicate with for more and continual professional updates.
Different businesses, whether publicly or privately held seek to have their professionals as CIB certificate holder due to various qualities of the designations including:
- CIB enhances the potentials of professionals within Islamic financial banking industry
- CIB represents the Knowledge base for Shari’a compliant banking and financial services
- Provides professionals with the skills and knowledge that organize various Islamic banking applications