At Citrix, we measure the value of technology by how it benefits people. It’s about what they need to do and what they need to achieve.
Citrix certifications validate relevant, real-world and in-demand market skills required to successfully design, implement and manage IT solutions consisting of Citrix technologies. Citrix Education offers best-in-class certifications in the areas of Application and Desktop Virtualization, Enterprise Mobility, and Networking. IT professionals with experience designing, implementing and/or managing infrastructures consisting of Citrix technologies can validate their knowledge and skills and distinguish themselves by achieving the appropriate Citrix certifications.
XenDesktop 7.6 (Virtualization) Exams Now Available!
Register and take the XenDesktop 7.6 (Virtualization) exams today. The following exams are now available:
- 1Y0-201 Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam
- 1Y0-301 Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam
- 1Y0-401 Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam
For a limited time, individuals pursuing any Citrix Virtualization certification will have the option of taking one of two exams to validate their knowledge, skills and experience.
Individuals pursuing the Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA – V) certification can take the:
- 1Y0-200 Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam (Discontinuing, in English only, July 11, 2015) OR
- NEW! 1Y0-201 Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam
Individuals pursuing the Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP – V) certification can take the:
- 1Y0-300 Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam (Discontinuing, in English only, August 11, 2015) OR
- NEW! 1Y0-301 Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam
Individuals pursuing the Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE – V) certification can take the:
- 1Y0-400 Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam (Discontinuing, in English only, August 11, 2015) OR
- NEW! 1Y0-401 Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam
To learn more about the Citrix Virtualization certification requirements, go here.
IMPORTANT Update Path Expiration Announcement for CCIAs and CCEEs
Effective August 11, 2015, Citrix will discontinue the following exams (in English only):
- 1Y0-400 Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam
- 1Y0-300 Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam
With the discontinuation of the English version of these exams, Citrix will also expire the update paths from CCIA to CCE - V, CCIA to CCP – V or CCEE to CCP – V effective August 11, 2015. Those with a valid (unexpired) CCIA and/or CCEE certification that are interested in leveraging the update paths to upgrade to the Virtualization certifications by taking the English version of the 1Y0-300 or 1Y0-400 exam must act before August 11, 2015. Individuals who fail to act by this date will be required to meet the full Virtualization certification requirements. Note: The update paths for CCEEs and CCIAs are ONLY available with the 1Y0-300 and 1Y0-400 exams. The 1Y0-301 and 1Y0-401 exams are not valid alternatives for the purpose of updating from CCIA to CCE-V, CCIA to CCP-V or CCEE to CCP-V. To learn more, go here.
IMPORTANT Exam Discontinuations and Certification Retirement Announcement
Effective July 11, 2014, Citrix will:
- Discontinue the following exams:
- 1Y0-A19 Citrix XenDesktop 5 Administration exam (in all languages)
- 1Y0-200 Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam (in English only)
- 1Y0-250 Implementing Citrix NetScaler 10 for App and Desktop Solutions exam (in English only)
- 1Y0-350 Citrix NetScaler 10 Essentials and Networking exam (in English only)
- Retire the following certification:
What this means is that as of this date, these exams will no longer be available and the certification will no longer attainable. Individuals who have attained this certification will not be impacted by this retirement. To learn more about these exam discontinuations and certification retirement and others, please go here.
New Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement Process
All certification candidates are required to accept and agree to the terms of the Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement before taking a certification exam.
Citrix recommends that you download and carefully review the agreement before your exam appointment. This agreement is not available at the testing center. It can be downloaded here, and it will be provided in your exam registration confirmation email.
Download the Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement.
The Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement contains nondisclosure obligations, trademark license rights, termination rights, indemnification obligations, disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liability, among other items.
Before scheduling your exam, please refer to the Citrix Candidate Conduct Policy.
Appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability.