Colorado Nurse Aides
There will be a new content outline effective January 1, 2016. Please click here to see the new outline, with a comparison to the current outline.
Find test information and download handbooks/applications/forms from this page.
The application and scheduling process for the Colorado Board of Nursing is changing the first quarter of 2016.
- 3/11/16: The last date the Colorado Regional office will accept PAPER applications or process reschedule requests
- 3/30/16: The last TEST date in Colorado until Pearson Credential Manager system is implemented
- 3/31/16 through 4/12/16: BLACKOUT PERIOD (No scheduling, No testing, No registration)
- 4/13/16: Colorado Nurse Aide Pearson Credential Manager system Go Live date. First date that candidates can go on-line to register and schedule exam(s)
- 4/25/16: First available testing date in Colorado
|Candidate Handbook||586 KB|
|Application Form||221 KB|
|ADA Accommodations Form||309 KB|
|Proof of Training Affidavit||75 KB|
|Social Security Number Affidavit||19 KB|
|Equipment List||31 KB|
|Regional Test Sites and Test Schedule||112 KB|
|Pearson VUE Voucher Payment Program||579 KB|
|Sample Recording Sheet for Measurement Skills||84 KB|
|Nurse Aide (NNAAP®) Practice Exam||317 KB|
|NNAAP Skills Listing in Spanish||317 KB|