IQN – International Qualifications Network
IQN is an international organisation for professional qualifications. IQN offers different suites of qualifications for practicing and aspiring business professionals. For further information about IQN and its qualifications please visit: www.iqnuk.com.
Our qualifications are available in more than 150 countries around the globe and the assessments are available throughout the year as 'on-demand' provision. Moreover, we have a unique “open-entry” policy – anyone with any prior academic and/ professional background can 'register and attempt’ IQN assessments through Pearson VUE. If you have any question about our examinations, contact our student service team email@example.com.
We offer flexible and widely accepted professional qualifications. Our qualifications are benchmarked against Scottish Credit & Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- Certified Finance Specialist (CFS)
- Certified Islamic Banker (CIB)
- Certified Project Management Analyst (CPMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Researcher in Business (CRB)
- Diploma in Economics (DipECO)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (DipHM)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (DipHRM)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DipIT)
- Diploma in International Auditing (DipIA)
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR)
- Diploma in Marketing (DipMKT)
- Diploma in Strategic Management (DipSM)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management (DipSCM)
- Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA)
- Higher Diploma in Business (HDB)
- International Accounting Technician (IAT)
- Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA)
Registration & Scheduling Information
Registering for a qualification
You can apply for and register a qualification from the IQN website or you can contact a registered training centre to arrange your tuition support. You can apply for and register a test directly with an approved test centre.
You can book your test at the nearest Pearson VUE test centre online or by telephone (see links below). Appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to take the test, subject to availability. Pearson VUE offers a variety of scheduling options: