Due to natural disasters in the United States, India, and the Caribbean islands, we are experiencing site closures in some areas. We are working diligently to contact all affected candidates by email and phone. If you have questions about your appointment, please contact customer service. We appreciate your patience.
National Instruments (NI) Certification Testing
National Instruments certifications are industry-recognized credentials that distinguish expertise in using NI products for developing measurement and automation solutions. NI offers three levels of certifications for the new, experienced, and expert NI product user. For organizations and hiring managers, NI certifications are credible prerequisites that identify expertise for hiring, promoting, and outsourcing decisions.
Available Certification Exams*
*Not all NI certification exams are offered in every language.
Schedule Your Exam
- Sign in on this page and “Schedule Your Exam.”
- Not all NI Certification Exams are offered in every language. You may need to take the English exam to certify.
- First-time test takers must create a Pearson VUE web account.
- Follow the steps to select your exam, time, and test center.
- Appointments must be made at least one business day in advance.
- CLD-R, CLA-R, and CTA exams require pre-authorization codes. Request your code by emailing Certification@ni.com.
- Discount vouchers
- If you have a discount voucher, it can be applied at checkout.
- Are you a Student? Complete this form to obtain a student discount voucher.