Pennsylvania Nurse Aides
There will be a new content outline effective January 1, 2016. Please click here to see the new outline, with a comparison to the current outline.
Find test information and download handbooks/applications/forms from this page.
- Last date for ARC to process paper applications is July 6th
- Last date for testing under current process is July 19th
- July 20-August 2: Blackout period – time during which information is transferred from one server to another and testing is completed.
- August 3: Online portal is open for providers and students. Providers must complete the Roster Upload before previously unscheduled students can schedule their exam.
- August 13: First date to schedule test. This will be changed to from 10 business days to 10 calendar days.
|Candidate Handbook||604 KB|
|Regional Test Sites and Test Schedule||132 KB|
|Registration Application||94 KB|
|Reciprocity Application||112 KB|
|Nurse Aide Registries (by state)||88 KB|
|Registry Continued Enrollment Application (print only)||73 KB|
|Candidate Grievance Process||51 KB|
|Candidate Grievance Form||58 KB|
|Nurse Aide (NNAAP®) Practice Exam||317 KB|
|Voucher Payment Program||34 KB|
|In-Facility Exam Request Form and Guidelines||228 KB|
|Applicant Verification Sheet||30 KB|
|NNAAP® Pass Rates in PA||325 KB|
|Change/Correction Form||78 KB|
Last updated 2016-06-28