RMA-Credit Risk Certification Testing
RMA-Credit Risk Certified is the premier designation for the commercial credit risk professional. This credential distinguishes the certification holder from all others in the field. Not only does it validate your credit risk skills, but it identifies your exemplary achievement as an RMA-Credit Risk Certified recipient. It demonstrates that you recognize the industry’s best credit practices. And it shows to your customers your commitment to expert skills, knowledge and professionalism.
October-November 2014 Exams (ENUS950, ENCA950)
- Registration dates: September 12–November 7, 2014
- Testing period: October 13–November 14, 2014
March-April 2015 Exams (ENUS15A, ENCA15A)
- Registration dates: February 13–April 10, 2015
- Testing period: March 9–April 18, 2015
October-November 2015 Exams (ENUS15B, ENCA15B)
- Registration dates: September 11–November 6, 2015
- Testing period: October 12–November 14, 2015
Pearson VUE offers a variety of scheduling options—
The Risk Management Association
Founded in 1914, the Risk Management Association is a not-for-profit, member-driven professional association whose sole purpose is to advance the use of sound risk principles in the financial services industry. RMA promotes an enterprise approach to risk management that focuses on credit risk, market risk, and operational risk. Visit the RMA website.